If you really think about it, we ALL have a short time to live. There is WAY too much cool stuff to see and do in this world. If you didn’t have money constraints or any constraints at all, just time to go travel before you died, where would you go? Have you ever thought about it?
Would you go to Australia, Egypt, Africa, Paris, see the Taj Mahal, the Great Wall of China, or climb Mt. Everest?
Maybe it is an experience that beckons to you such as Carnival, running with the bulls, going to the Masters golf tournament or the Superbowl, or even Oktoberfest in Germany.
In case I have peaked your interest, here are some dates for those cool events listed above that may have just caught your attentions:
- Masters Golf Tournament is April 5-8, 2018 in Augusta, Georgia
- Kentucky Derby is in Louisville, Kenturcky on May 5, 2018
- Running with the Bulls in Pamplona, Spain is July 6-14, 2018
- Oktoberfest is September 22-October 7, 2018 in Munich, Germany
- The Superbowl is Feb 3, 2019 in Atlanta,GA
- Carnival in Venice, Italy- We missed it in 2018, but in 2019 it is February 16-March 5.
- Carnival in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil- we just missed it in 2018, but in 2019 it will be March 1-March 9
Maybe the place you want to see is much closer such as the Statue of Liberty, Mount Rushmore, the Grand Canyon or The White House. Whatever your dream destination or experience is, think about it. Write is down. Make a plan. Make it happen. Life is too short to stay home:)